Join a fast growing startup with an agile team and ambition to become a world leading education app.Download position descriptionApply
We are seeking an outstanding Product Lead to plot and oversee the next course of our product development.
We are a small but high-performing team who requires a central conduit to drive our product work.
We have a developed product vision and roadmap but require someone who can devote full-time attention to overseeing its implementation and evolution.
We seek someone who can hit the ground running, understand the business context, adequately balance quick wins with long-term execution, has high energy, committed to high performance, and who wants to do their best work in a self-managed yet supportive environment.
We seek an outstanding candidate who will be responsible for:
- Driving the overall implementation of our web and mobile app
- Owning our product vision and roadmap
- Liaising with key members of the business to prioritize, organise and coordinate product development
- Leading and largely driving our user research and testing, including ownership of our customer insights repository
- Oversee all - and conduct some - internal product testing, as well as working with our engineering team to continuously improve and automate our testing approaches
- Driving continuous engagement with our web and mobile app
- Experience leading a SaaS product or part of a SaaS product
- Experience working in an agile, multi-faceted agile development/delivery environment - or the ability to quickly adapt to one
- Strong knowledge of key product flows and UX patterns and how best to implement them
- A strong interest in education and how you can better support teachers to understand their students
- Contributed to or led a product vision and roadmap previously
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple stakeholders and synthesise and prioritise requirements
- Have a passion for taking ownership of your work, and working across a broad range of areas as part of an emerging start-up
We offer the following work environment at Loop:
- Join a fast growing start up with an agile team and ambition to become a world leading education app
- Work with a team that’s striving to make a positive difference and care about their impact
- Bring your big ideas and watch them come to life
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home or office)
- Regular celebrations for shared success
- City location with great office facilities
- Australian-based startup that aims to be the world leader in gathering student feedback
- Growing aggressively as one of Australia's fastest growing EdTech startups, with consistent year-on-year growth of more than 300%
- Currently used in over 10,000 education institutions across 20 countries
- Fast-paced and empowering environment that allows you to do your best work and take ownership across your role
- High on purpose, with the opportunity to have a global impact in the delivery of education, by helping teachers and institutions to better understand their students and tailor delivery accordingly