Tip: Don't forget to ask your students a question in Loop before adding them. This gives them something to respond to one they've logged in.
- Login to your Loop account
- Click the "Add members" button
- Registered students will appear with their full name and email address
- Unregistered students will appear greyed out with their email only
- When students register they will automatically become members of your group and appear with their full name
- If you find some students have not yet accepted your invite and joined your group, it is easiest to follow up with them directly in class